Jenny From The Block respects the privacy of her website visitors and ensures that all their data is treated with extreme care and discretion. We have prepared the following rules to ensure you that we will handle your information carefully.
Jenny From The Block uses the collected data for the following purposes:
• With regard to your order, and to make your order as optimal as possible, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details when placing your order.
• In case of emergency we have to be able to reach you, for example with a question or comment about your order.
• To resolve any financial questions.
• If you create an account with us, we will store your information in a secure manner. In your account, we store information such as your name and address, phone number, email address, and delivery and payment information. With an account, you do not have to fill in this information again with each order.
• By signing in to the Jenny From The Block newsletter, you consent to storing your personal information and e-mail address. Jenny From The Block uses this stored information to inform you about activities within the brands, offers, and developing web statistics. If you do not appreciate this, you can always unsubscribe from your account or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jenny From The Block will never sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties involved in the execution of your order and payment. Our employees and third parties engaged are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We would like, by collecting this information, to make shopping easier and keep you up to date with the products and services we offer. This includes news, events, offers, product launches. You can contact us if you have any questions regardings this, or any other matter.